A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I want WORLD PEACE

I know I have not been updating my blog and I have a fucking valid reason for it. Well, make it a few reasons.
First off, I am waiting for the event photos that I did with Newman magazine to come in where I shared a few moments of stage time with the very-exposed friend of ours, Wern Shen. During that event... bahh I will talk about it in the next post when the photos are in.
Secondly, I have been a little lazy. Well, ok, a lot lazy but what can you do?
Thirdly, nothing really happy happened to me lately and even if I do post, it will be all sappy and will draw attacks and firing from my dear Mr. or Miss Anonymous. Hahaha that mother fucker is just fucking darn entertaining.

There is nothing much that I am looking forward to except for the release of Transformers, Simpsons the movie, Harry Porter and dinner with those wankers from high school this Saturday. I have dyed my hair red if that's anything worth mentioning about. I did that out of spite. No, I did that out of impulse and it's kinda good. I like it and I will not fucking tolerate any negative comments given by any-fucking-one about it because I will be damn fucking pissed off and dye their hair plus eye-brows red just so I can vent my anger that has been building up in me on them. This of course does not apply to the Anonymous because I do not know who he or she is since he or she prefers to hide behind the curtain of being an asshole... I mean shadow.

Anyways, I would like to thank everyone who told me that they would come and actually made it there for the event. It means a lot to me although many came late and missed my time on stage where I threw undies out to people with their arms wide open. I felt like Robin Hood, giving neccessities to the needy. As I said, more on the event later.

My whole office is under renovation and the air-conditioning is out so please forgive me for my outburst of vulgarities. To you guys who will be there this Saturday, I will see you then. Now for the finale, my final outburst for this post..... AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *cough* HHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... oh well.... until the next time dear brethrens and sisters, boys and girls and that one anonymous who could very well be something in between, take care of yourselves and of course, be happy and let us all pray for world peace... and the assasination of some worthless leaders. WORLD PEACE MOTHERFUCKERS. Ciao.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

what the fuck is happening on saturday? ooo... never invite ya

10:50 AM  
Blogger flyboy said...

charles organised a secret sex party with the boys

11:24 AM  
Blogger lyn said...

hey i want to join this secret sex party can?? ambitions of being a stripper at a stand still at the moment.. lols

anyway charles i'd like to apologize again for not being able to make it last saturday really truly sorry!!

o and i still maintain that ther red hair makes you look like a beng =p

o and if that made you wanna dye my hair and eyebrows red i'll dye your err.. somewhere red first.. lols =p

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow thats hamsap... i like...

11:47 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

hahaha.... i like it too....
wern shen is a fucking pervert.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

horny horny horny !!!!!

stripper and red haired cock

1:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

and why the fuck am i pervert? apart from the obvious reasons la...

5:10 PM  
Blogger lyn said...

i didn't even say where.. ("_)
i said somewhere with no specifications.. can't think armpits or something?? boys.. shish..

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cock = male chicken

not lan !!!!

pervert

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home