A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

This is me

In a lifetime, there will be that someone that comes along and change you. My friend told me that. I wonder if that person changed for the better or the worse. I have done so many wrong things. I have hurt so many. Karma? Maybe. Regret? Yes. Repent? Hopefully. I need to rest. I just feel like going off somewhere and stay away from the world for a while. I need to be alone. I don't even have the energy to lash it all out at a punching bag. Everyone sees me as being fine and all that because I always appear to be happy and all smiles when I meet them. At least I try to. That is who I am. I am born that way. This is where the non-smiling me is. This is where I sulk and this is where I show the bitter and grey side of myself. This is also where I get more people pinning me down and where people come out at random to give me another kick. They can do that. That is who they are. Life needs more variety, some weak, some strong, some nice and some with toes stuck up their ass. I sometimes just wish that, just hope that people may look at things from a different point of view. Maybe I need to do the same.

Some friends are for keeps. They try to understand. They understand that I have my faults but they do ask me why I do what I do. They may not agree but at least they ask. They try to understand me. Maybe emphatize with me. They do not judge me, at least not before they know what happened.

After what happened, others have lost but have I gained? What if I lost the most? Would people know? Very few. Life, as seen through my eyes, still have a long way to go. The question is, will you guys stick out your feet to trip me or would you stick your hand to help me? That was rhetorical.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

go to spa! itll make you forget your troubles, albeit momentarily. Or...set football.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

agreed. hell, i'll even take time off from work if you need to go to the spa :D

10:48 AM  
Blogger ΅•º čħĸ åĸä ®ēåģăŇ© º•΅ ™ said...

haha wern... when i read ur first word "agreed", i tot it was for a game of football... damn it i was wrong... ahahaha...

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

set football damnit. get your people charles and then give me a text message or something and ill help to book the place.

12:37 PM  
Blogger lyn said...

i never knew football was a form of stress relief?

so now i'm sexy sexy lyn ah? lolz
kinkyCharles..
so has anyone asked you to do a donkey punch yet? hmm??

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home