A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Barley III : The Final....... whatever larr

Hopefully, this will be the final installment of my Barley posts. From where I left off, I was supposed to include the pictures of monkeys, monkeys being friendly with me and monkeys attacking me, so please do enjoy.
Come here monkey.... eat this LSD

Give me more of that shit, you human

Monkey: Is that two little bananas on your hand??
Charles: Just dun fucking bite me you son of a monkey

Ok, I know that the third picture looks stupid, I admit that but I was fucking scared so just shut the hell up and let me live with it with deep regret and remorse and have myself hide in the corner of my room with a blanket over my head.

Tanah Lot was the next destination. The view in Tanah Lot was really picturesque, not the market itself of course, but the cliff and the sea and the sun. The weather then was great, it was a little cloudy and thus providing us with the much needed shade and the cooling breeze was so welcoming.







The saddest thing about that day was that we could not watch the sunset as it was too cloudy and in the market place, Reagan, my colleagues and I got ourselves fake tattoos, wanting to pretend to be macho and all. Some of you have seen it and some of you have not but it is almost all gone now. All faded.
I am really sorry that this post is getting boring, something happened and just spoiled my mood so I guess that I will just post up the remaining of the pictures.







Just thought of ending my post with one of my favourite pictures. Well, that sums up my trip to Bali and there are many more things that I actually wish to share but not in this post. There are many funny images and such which I will put up in due time. I know this post ends rather abruptly but I am just not in the mood so please do forgive me. For the guys, I hope that picture made up for it and I think just to be fair, I need to have something for the girls as well and so I will post up a picture courtesy of my brother....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger SũəT LëŃġ a.k.a SnoW said...

You look like Kenny Sia in the 3rd pic

9:12 PM  
Blogger ΅•º čħĸ åĸä ®ēåģăŇ© º•΅ ™ said...

B cannot say like that wan
later he dowan spend Shang Har Dung Funn how ? lol

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

charles, when wanna play football

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home