A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Bunch of Cocks

My blog. This is what it is. I have fucking deleted my first entry and as you might have guessed, it is my most recent post, the one about me re-enacting a scene from The Hostel. I have received calls from several just to tell me how sick I am, I have been asked to take it down as it was disturbing and I have friends telling me, during tea, that I am crazy and they are afraid of me. If this is how it is, this is how it would be. The next update will happen when something nice happens to me or when I have something worth mentioning such as how I have REALLY killed someone and not just write about it. If no posts ever comes up, then you guys know how you guys are treating me. Just a note, I don't think that I have been that judgmental to anyone of you guys. Thank you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

charles, that aint nice at all! but seriously tho..katie melua's kinda hot dont you think?

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4718/km2ld4.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1853/kmvc4.jpg

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not your cup of tea. perghhh. this coming from someone who likes nico. pergh. Youre into famous indians. go look up sanjaya malakar.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home