A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Best Post

I just came up with a fucking brilliant new idea for my fucking incredible blog. Oh my god, I can't believe that it took me so fucking long to think of this. Who the fuck am I kidding. I have no new ideas of any sort. Fuck it. My blog is becoming boring with entries being more mediocre and as a reflection of my life, my blog says that I am a sad pathetic fucker with nothing much going on and thus nothing much to write about. I don't fucking care. I want to pretend that there is so fucking much going on for me. I WANT TO. I HAVE TO. AND BECAUSE I CAN.

Who the fuck am I fucking kidding again. I can talk about work but work should be left in the office. I can talk about politics but I guess that the government is actually fucking people up their arse if you talk about "sensitive issues" such as race, religion, politicians and how the government is fucking up our fucking economy by spending money on things which does not benefit the fucking people of this fucking country. Let me explain why I feel so strongly about this issue.

The government being the great leaders that we, maybe not we but our parents and elders elected, are a bunch of sentimental people who puts the image of the country first. That is why they decided to build a RM400,000,000 palace for our beloved king. There is definitely nothing wrong with that besides the fact that with RM400,000,000 you can fucking build a fucking village and does it, honestly, take RM400,000,000 to build that Istana? My best guess is that half of it or more will go to the retirement fund for a few individual. I am only speculating of course and hope that no action will be taken and that I will not be summoned to court. I like typing down so many zeros. 400 fucking million, that is what I call a worthwhile investment, a chance for visitors to come and take a few photographs outside the gate with those guards on horses and voila, Malaysia will be known worldwide by everyone because the visitors will spread the news that Malaysia spent a whopping RM400,000,000 on a palace so that a few people can stay in it and everyone will be so hyped up that they will call their agent the second they heard the news and get tickets to visit Malaysia just to see it. This will in turn generate publicity for our beloved country and also revenue because foreign monetary injection means expansion for our country's economy and if everything turns out fine, the government will have another RM400,000,000 to build another palace right beside it, but this one's in white and will house our prime minister and his family plus his cats. Malaysia will be the proud owner of the twin tower and the Twin Palace. I can see that our country is moving towards great achievements.

Of course there is the bridge for Penang or some place like that where they will spend many zeros also. This bridge is so great that there are designated areas for people to stop their car and have a view of our beautiful straits of Malacca which truly reflects on the identity that Malaysians have accustomed with over their lifetime, TEH TARIK. Maybe not so bad but something similar. Maybe not similar but we definite see no fishes swimming there and good fucking luck trying to find Nemo in there. What are all those for?

There are mosques sprouting up everywhere as well. I am not trying to stir any controversy regarding race or religion but come on. How many do you need? There is a new one built along Jalan Pudu, as if the traffic there is not congested enough. I wonder how people will get through that area during the Friday prayers. Is the government allowed to build chinese temple or indian temple? Are we not classified as Malaysians? Is it because we are the minority? Oh well. What can I say? I am just a minority.

My point is, there is no point but just that MY BLOG FUCKING RULES AND I HAVE LOTS GOING ON FOR ME. WOOOHOOOO. I love my country. I love you guys. Love me too.

Update:
The comments that I have received actually suggests that I am a racist and if you do read my blog carefully, I am merely stating the inefficiency of how the administration is doing their job and about the unfairness of the government towards the minorities of the nation. I have my fair share of Malay friends and acquaintances and please do not take it the wrong way. In my post, I did not discriminate the Malays but instead, the officials who are Malays and not doing their part for other races. Comments are welcome but please do not, in any way, stir up any racial disharmony among the readers of this blog. Thank you.

p/s: I will reply any comments should there be further dissatisfactions.

Labels:

20 Comments:

Blogger ΅•º čħĸ åĸä ®ēåģăŇ© º•΅ ™ said...

i saw the mosque along that Pudu thing before i came... serious shit the jam there is adi like FUCK and another mosque with those people parking their car as if the entire road is a parking lot, i dun think even the motorcycles can pass through... good planning by the gov't...
RM400m on that palace? go fund the 9th Malaysia Plan better la...

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are one racist fucker who I truly support ! Fuck you man .... racist SOAB !!!

I only hate stupid M' and smelly I's !!!

Therefore I'm a better Malaysian than you are .

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my goodness what a racist post! muhahhaha luckily im half chinese half malay, actually i dont see how that fact favors me but anyway i couldnt care less bout malaysia!

i dont even know who the malaysian king is and i dont even like wanna know! yeehaw!

but my goodness that was seriously a racist post. and racist comments too!

i hereby hate everyone. except cat sadler. she's hot. and audrey tautou. and carrie underwood. and eva green, shes a walking sin. Holla!

12:35 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Dear Razman,
First and foremost as I mentioned, I am not trying to stir up any racial disharmony of any kind and as you know, I do have my fair share of Malay friends and I just played Futsal with Johan, Syafiq and Faridz has always been my bloody close brethren. How could my post target malays so generally. As you have said, my main target is with our administration and that RACISM actually exists, and very strongly I might add, in our current administration. Look at that hishamuddin... chinese schools not given approval for funds for refurbishments and repairs where else the school (alma mater??) that our PM went to is receiving RM20Million?? Where is the logic in that? I stated that WE as MALAYSIAN should be treated more equally. Fair enough that the bumiputra have their subsidies and stuff but the minorities, if you see it, are being marginalised and that is a sad fact. What I said in the post was not about how the Malay community should not be building mosques but instead where they should build it. And another fact is that since WE are all MALAYSIANS, why are there no chinese and Indian temples being built? This post is targeted towards the authorities who belong to the majority race who are playing the race issue and not the race in general. I would like to apologise for any misunderstanding.

10:13 AM  
Blogger ΅•º čħĸ åĸä ®ēåģăŇ© º•΅ ™ said...

hey Raz... not in any way being a racist man... its true that on Fridays the roads are packed all over because of prayers... yes i may have said that they park as if its a parking lot but thats a fact... again, not being a racist and not saying that its wrong to do ur prayers... just disagreeing with the govt's decision to build a mosque there, on a busy road with limited parking space and bad bad traffic...
as my first comment started this thing, followed by Hendrik's, seriously i am sorry abt that... no hard feelings Raz... not racist at all... may have misworded my comments...

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would like to point out that i am very hurt by the comments and this blog post. As a punishment to this blog writer whom i dread even calling out his/her name..cough Charles cough, i shall only utter 3 words which only then, upon completing it, will i recognize this so-called apology.

CHARLES! SET FUTSEL!

4:30 AM  
Blogger ΅•º čħĸ åĸä ®ēåģăŇ© º•΅ ™ said...

FUTSEL? wait for me la... damn long i never play adi...

9:35 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Set Futsel? And what?? Deprive Gerard of the need for his existence??

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My apologies dear friends ... my bad !

But then the government really sux ... no doubt bout that. Guess the only way to change ppl's mindset is to go through a major reshuffle in the gov.

Same party kept winning for the past "100"years .... that' why they don't improve. No challenge !!!

SOrry once again ... Raz !

p/s:don't hard tackle me during futsal k :)

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see that Hendrik is the one who started the issue of racism.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey anonymous ... I might be the culprit but I used my own name and I apologised for causing some ill feelings among my friends. If u have the balls ... use yours !

PEACE !

10:07 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

there shall ot be another fight in my blog.... please guys.... now that everything has been cleared up... let's just chill and relax

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chill out here... it seems more like a warzone than a blog.. we are all equal... no one's stupid and no one's smelly... but i gotta say we're not really equal in terms of penis sizes.I know malays dudes really have some medium sized penis,indians have long ones and chinese have really short ones*.


* denotes terms and conditions apply.

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this topic is turning gay now ...

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

charles you fat lump of pak choi and dumplings (is that even a dish?) post a freaking new post already. holla!

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[URL=http://pharmacypills.atspace.co.uk/buy-amitriptyline-canada/Sydney-order-endep-25-mg-online.html]Sydney order endep 25 mg online[/URL]

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://cyclosporine.webs.com]buying Cyclosporine
[/url] sandimmun krebs
cyclosporine dosage forms
neoral huidkanker

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]buy ribavirin online
[/url] purchase virazole online
copegus 100 mg
copegus buy

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]medrol dosepak eczema
[/url] methylprednisolone 4 mg effects
methylprednisolone 4 mg for poison ivy
depo medrol for allergies in dogs

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://biaxin-buy.webs.com/ clarithromycin online uk
http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/ purchase Sustiva 500 mg
http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/ buy lialda in canada
http://www.freewebs.com/pentasa-mesalamine/ asacol 800 mg bivirkninger

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home