A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Monday, December 11, 2006

This will be a fucking random post...

And I fucking mean it. I just need to get it off my chest. I just need to. Sigh... I have no idea what I wanna whine and bitch about so I will just tell you short experiences as I go. I just need to feel as if there is someone that I can talk to, that there is someone that I can have something to express my feelings.

- Dear Ice-cream man, SHOVE THAT POPSICLE UP YOUR ASS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. It has been a long time since I had ice-cream and thus this line is not directed at any specific ice-cream man.

- After breakfast today while walking to my car, I saw a 20cents coin lying on the floor. There is a chinese saying which goes something like (loosely translated) "Getting a fortune from the ground, You will get nothing even if you ask heaven and earth". It means that you are lucky to have gathered fortune from the ground and thus have good luck. I left it lying beside my car's front tyre. For all you know, that 20cents might have fallen out from my car. Fuck... I will be having bad luck... hehehe SUCK MY BALLS YOU FUCKERS WHO... INFLUENCE PEOPLE'S LUCK.

- I just got an invitation to Atrium on the 20th of this month from Vmag. Located in Asian Heritage Row, it means that I will definitely be fucked if I drink as the exits are always plagued with roadblocks. FUCK YOU BASTARDS IN HELMETS WHO SET UP ROADBLOCKS. But thanks for accepting bribes.

- My colleague sitting to my right handed me a copy of chinese magazine called SISTERS... I wish it was Penthouse or Playboy or Hustler instead. My colleague sitting behind me is fucking someone up through the phone... way to go girl. FUCK YOU THAT PERSON HIDING INSIDE THE PHONE AND TALKING, MAKING ME THINK THAT EVERY PHONE CALL IS ACTUALLY GOING THROUGH CABLES UNDERGROUND OR TRANSMITTED VIA SATELLITE.

- I went to KLCC yesterday night to collect 2 altered EVISU jeans and the fucker just asked if I was Charles and when I said yes, he just handed them to me without having me produce any receipts or identification. Idiot. FUCK YOU FOR BEING A STUPID MORON DUMBASS BITCH BUT COURTEOUS AND WELL MANNERED GUY.

- As I was driving to work, I realised that the traffic was unbelievably smooth, unbelievable as in the existence of a smart George W. Bush, the existence of a pink anaconda with purple polka dots prints with 13 heads and 23 tails, the exintence of smart investment plan by the Maraysian government, the existence of someone who loves me for who I am, the existence of girls without temper and admit to doing wrongs when they did, the existence of good government servants kind of unbelievable. Then I realised that Selangor is having a holiday. FUCK MARAYSIA FOR NOT GIVING K.L A HOLIDAY ALSO DAMN IT FUCKERS WHO ARE UNBELIEVABLY UNFAIR.

- As I approach the last traffic light before turning to my office, the car in front of me stopped in the middle of the road and dropped off her friend. That was not the end of it because they stayed at where they were, with the passenger out the door and the driver looking like a whore, chatting while I was, although the only car, behind her waiting. I waited for a while (15 seconds) before I got impatient and sounded my horn, soft enough to reflect myself being cultured but loud enough to send the message that she was a dumbassbitchcrackwhorecocksuckerasslickerteabagged
gangrapedpubliclygropedheadsmashedonthebasin who should get the fuck out of my way. Her friend cast an unfriendly look at me which I could only politely accept and stare back at her with my not so happy look and if she could lip read, she would have got a message in the form of me saying "chee bye". Then as if scolding me, she walked off and her friend drove off but not before showing me the fucking finger through the window of her pathetic white kancil. I took it all in good stride when I miss my turn and drove up to her and as she drove straight while I took a left, I conveniently found a can of Yeo's green tea in my car and it just magically broke her left tail light. I drove off to another day of work. Funny thing is, she was wearing a tudung and I thought she was supposed to be holy. HAHA WHAT A PRICE TO PAY FOR SHOWING THE FINGER TO A GENTLEMAN DUMB BITCH.

- I do think that I have a problem controlling my temper. So guys, those who were offended my one of my previous post, I apologise. I realise that my temper is bad so if possible, please give me moments to rest and do not aggravate me until I can let you call me fat without me having the thought of fucking smashing your head against the fucking road and drag you face down until the unevenness of the tar road scraped off all the skin from your face. Thank you for understanding.

- I think that today is just going to get better. I hate lady drivers who shows me their middle finger thinking they are some big shot. They are only opening up an opportunity for me to make them cry. Unless they are like Cindy, then I will be too afraid to mess with her but if not, please don't, I repeat, don't fuck with me.

- I shat yesterday and my shit was green. Not in a shade of green but literally green like brocolli. Damn.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger hendrik&may said...

Fuck the person who made the link title so obvious .... rename it to something else boleh ??? FUCKKKKK !!!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

apa lanjiao?

9:20 AM  
Blogger hendrik&may said...

much better

9:19 PM  
Blogger razman said...

hahhahaha...lady drivers..hahahahha i fucking hate them too...haahahh

8:58 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

touche my friend

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna do hot lady drivers up their shit hole on top of their car's bonnet

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home