A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My Dear Brother in Australia

It has been a long time since my brother, Reagan, left for Australia the Land Down Under. Since the day he left, the house felt empty and honestly, it felt more spacious. If you read my brother's blog, you will actually notice that he always refer to me as being fat. I have to admit that I have put on a lot of weight since I left for Australia and up until now, I am still trying to lose it. I go to the gym almost everyday now and I have minimal carbs intake. He recently sent a letter home and with anticipation, I ran to my mum's room to get hold of it, and along with it were pictures. I read the letter and I could almost hear his voice reading out those words in my ear and then I looked at the picture. It was him alright, it was Reagan, smiling so beamingly that the message was clear, he was so happy there and enjoying every moment of it. Everything floods back into my mind but there was something bugging me. Something was wrong and something was not in place. It was the picture. Finally I realised. He told us that he lost weight, maybe he did lose weight but he somehow managed to grow bigger... I do not know how he did it but there might be a clue at the end.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Behold the reason

.

.

.

.

.

9 Comments:

Blogger ΅•º čħĸ åĸä ®ēåģăŇ© º•΅ ™ said...

FUCK U...FUCK U DEEP DEEP...FUCK U FATASS...FUCK U UPSIDE DOWN...
D BBQ PIC WAS COZ I WAS SQUATTING...
FUCK U DEEP DEEP...THE HOTDOG PIC WAS AFTER THE BBQ...
NOT FAT K..FUCK U DEEP DEEP AGAIN...FATASS U...

10:51 PM  
Blogger SũəT LëŃġ a.k.a SnoW said...

Reagan has been exercising nowadays. Let's see how both of you look when he's back aight!

10:56 PM  
Blogger ΅•º čħĸ åĸä ®ēåģăŇ© º•΅ ™ said...

ITS WRONG TO SAY THAT I AM FAT WHEN U ARE TOO... MUCH FATTER THAN ME THAT IS... TRY POSTING UR PIC UP... PLS... LET ME COMPARE

10:57 PM  
Blogger ΅•º čħĸ åĸä ®ēåģăŇ© º•΅ ™ said...

ALL THE PIC U TAKE I SQUATTING WAN...WTF... LOL... TAKE STANDING WAN LA..COZ NOT FAT

11:02 PM  
Blogger ΅•º čħĸ åĸä ®ēåģăŇ© º•΅ ™ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like brother like um..brother! i think reagan sees charles as a role model and strives to be as wide as him. heh heh heh.

4:21 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Hahaha.... I called you fat when I myself is fat? Well, then I guess you have automatically lost the right to call me fat... FATSO...

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

both of you are fat. there. ive said it. but charles is a sexier beast arent you charles

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on lets share the brothely love...

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home