A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Still in Shanghai...

Being in Shanghai is not a good thing for me in the long run. The people here are very hospitable, maybe it's due to the fact that I am a guest and also maybe because everyone views me as the young one here, therefore, they bring me to shop and eat and walk around and eat and sightseeing and eat. God... this is definitely making me fat. I like it here but not the fact that they always order so much more than what we could finish, not to say that I do not like the fact that it is a little wasteful because the reason they order so much is to allow me to taste the delicacies of Shanghai during my stay here, but plainly because of the fact that they are stuffing me up. The best thing about here is that the cheapest cigarettes is 1.20 RMB and the cheapest acceptable cigarette is only 4RMB. That is RM2... and the price of alcohol here is making me want to stay even more. A bottle of beer here, and I am talking about the big bottle, could go for 4RMB. I went karaoke yesterday night and opened a bottle of Black Label for 288RMB... this is really a paradise... I will update everything when i return to Malaysia k... until then, please take care. FUCKING SMELLY TOUFU

3 Comments:

Blogger cookiezmonsta' said...

bah bah bah bah... baa... aaa.. ba.. ba... aa baaaa baaa

dude... pls do not forget our deal. Swapping the chocies for ONE bottle of Baileys. Not Bailey's in ur fat fat tummy aite?

till then... pls come back soon... dun stay thr too long 'sightseeing all the pretty chinese gals' alrite?

HuGs!

8:34 PM  
Blogger ΅•º čħĸ åĸä ®ēåģăŇ© º•΅ ™ said...

China food damn chun leh... specially the many many dishes they order... wahahaha... yummy... FILL ME UP... damn... am i really that fat or it is... hmmm...

12:06 PM  
Blogger ΅•º čħĸ åĸä ®ēåģăŇ© º•΅ ™ said...

eh im bored... im full... im sleepy... thats all for now...

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home