A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Power of Words

I guess that this would be a short post. I have never underestimated the power of words that one can have on another but I did not imagine that it would be so great, so great as to it would be able to poison the minds of others. One of the saddest thing that could happen to a person is betrayal. Even sadder than that is the fact that many more think the same of you because of what one person said. It spreads like wild fire. No one bothered to look at two sides of the coins. You have become a target of stereotype. You have become a target of despise. You suddenly become more well known but for all the wrong reasons. Reasons that you yourself would find hard to accept and would hate yourself so much for it. Since when has it been OK to be so judgmental of others? Fair enough that we have our own views and fair enough if someone does not like you but to the extent of using your friend's trust towards you to turn them against someone else? In one of my earlier post, I mentioned that I hate to find out the truth by having to piece the puzzle one by one. It just makes it so much harder to accept.

On a happier note... FUCK THERE IS NO HAPPIER NOTE! Well, I have had a few well wishes in the previous post and I thank everyone who wished me well. Maybe not too many of my friends read my blog, maybe they don't give two fucks or maybe they just disagree. I am currently the target for scorn. So much hostility around now. I thought that I wanted to clean up my act and things just comes along and I realise that I am not wrong. Not entirely at least. Well, anyway, I know that I have done my part. I did what I can. Thank you again to my true friends.


Aibo is recovering and is feeling much better now. He was having skin disease but now he is so much more active. He lost weight and looks much better now. I do feel bad for Shirly www.blisstic.blogspot.com as she has to put her dog to sleep. Her dog is 12 years old and I know that it must be hard and heart wrenching for her. Do take care and should you need anything, we are always here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheerbliss said...

thanks charles..

p/s. u spelt my name wrongly again

11:42 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

I am so so sorry... shirley...

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home