A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Wedding Bells

Greetings to you guys... it has been fucking long, I know, but I have been busy with something that a lot of my friends does not have, a job. It has been such a long time and somehow or rather, in a very weird way, I missed blogging. I miss sharing my life with my friends when I know fucking well that there are so many of them who will just leave nasty comments to make me feel less than I am. But who the fuck cares... besides me of course. There were so many things that I know that I want to blog about but after all these while, I have forgotten what they are already and I guess I can only resort to pictures to remind me but it seems that I am not camwhoring as much as I used to so I lost my only source as well. Well, I'll see what I can put up.

First of all, the ATB event held at Sepang. I know, a lot of you that went have blogged about this already and it has been a long time ago. BUT SO WHAT? Hear me rant anyway. It was a fun filled night. It was also a sweat-filled, rubbish-filled, idiots-filled, and smell-of-pee-in-the-air-filled night.



Wern 'Fucking Poser' Shen

Janelle & Charles 'Innocent & Charming' Chen

Lili, Shirly & I Ling

It's either I am someone who does not have a lot of weekend life or nothing interesting happened to me lately cos I seriously do not know what else happened to me anymore besides work. Shit... I guess I will have to move on to my visit to the cemetery to pay a visit to my grandma and gramps... but nothing special there as well so I guess I will spend the next ten minutes thinking of something meaningful to write.

Oh ya and another thing that is very memorable. It was one of the weekends and a bunch of us went to Red-Box ( a karaoke joint for those who does not know ). Patronizing karaoke lounges is something that we do very often but it was that night that made it the very more special as it felt complete. All my best buddies were there and of course my girl.

Chee ' Player' Yaw, Wern 'fucking poser' Shen, Charles 'Innocent&Charming' Chen, Janelle, Chee 'Small Eyes" Leong.

Just last Sunday I went to a friend's wedding in Ipoh. All the way up from KL but I drove there nonetheless. Reached there an hour before the dinner starts and until that time, I still could not believe it. I could not believe that a friend of mine is actually getting married. I have had colleagues getting married, or neighbours or dad's friends or whoever but not my friend. I had a strange feeling in me when I saw them as it made me think of my own wedding. When will it be? Where will it be held? I feel that small rumble in my stomach just thinking about the big day. When you finally become one with your spouse, joined in matrimony, till death do you part... or divorce but the thing is, you make a pledge, a vow to be with that special someone for the rest of your life. There will be no more barriers and should not even be secrets amongst you. You share everything. You share wealth, joy, tears, pain... you share their life, their dreams, their beliefs, their parents... but the thing is, how do you know when you are ready? How do you know that you are mature enough, your financial status is stable enough to support a family, that your heart is willing to stay in one place and stop exploring? I guess one would know when the time comes. Something will trigger them and make them realise that the search is over, that they have finally found the one, that they know who they want to wake up to every morning and hug every night to sleep.

My congratulations, most sincere congratulations to Ben and Merry for being blessed with each other. May the both of you have nothing but happiness and content towards each other.

Tomorrow is Mindshare's 8th Birthday and the party is themed "Slumber Party". I don't foresee anything interesting in particular besides the fact that girls will be turning up in lingeries, pyjamas, and what else I have no idea but I guess it will be a feast to many guy's eyes. To make things clear, I am a young, naive and innocent boy so even if I look at girls in lingerie, it does not mean that I will have thoughts about them laced with sexual innuendos. I will be the photographer for the night so I guess I will be taking many pictures that will make the guys happy for a long long time. If possible, I will load up some pictures for you guys to enjoy. Alright, that's all for now, so wait up for the pictures.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sheerbliss said...

you spelt my name wrongly. :(

Innocent&CharmingCharles wanna get married soon? :P

9:27 PM  
Blogger ΅•º čħĸ åĸä ®ēåģăŇ© º•΅ ™ said...

wei wei... stupid to ask here... but how to post new blog de? cannot add title to blog wan... ngek ngek ngek... faster tell me now

10:18 AM  
Blogger faridz said...

charles said that his friends will leave nasty comments bout him. ive to say..this is not true. for instance, let me demonstrate with a nice comment which ive always left here in this blog:

charles, you look thinner in the pictures than you do in real life. and less of a sexy beast than in real life. and i thought they said that the camera adds 10 pounds.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home