A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Bygones...

All I've gotta say is let bygones be bygones... I am tired.....

On a brighter note, I have accumulated some of the comic strips that I ripped from www.explosm.net and these few, and I do emphasise, does NOT reflect on my personality howsoever even though some may disagree... enjoy





These comic strips have nothing at all to do with the real Charles... Just wanna tell everyone that I do not want to hold any grudges. Let bygones be bygones.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good on you mate! That's the best outlook in life.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

GET A BIGGER MONITOR LARR KNNCCBHKLTNSPKHKCOMFGABC123

4:56 PM  
Blogger faridz said...

bygones be bygones has to be the shittest phrase/saying ever. let bygones not be bygones! actually i dont know what exactly happened but i bet it involved 2 guys, a stick and some ass spanking. you guys are sick man.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SPankiNG!! Yee Haaa!! Ride em boys. Brokeback mountain all over again.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home