A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Running out of time

It has been three days already and my nose is still acting like a leaking pipe. I think that sometimes I just never learn. I was walking in the rain a lot lately, not on purpose but just that I always somehow manage forget to bring my umbrella along to my office. Here I am, eyes sore, nose runny and throat dry, trying to do something called ADEX R&F. Don't bother asking me what it stands for because i seriously don't know. All I know is that it is post buy work for Advertisements.

I have been keeping track of the date lately, mainly due to the fact that I know that 'she' is going off soon. There are times when you are stuck in a situation where you wish so hard that you could influence someone to change their mind but you can never, firstly because you are in no position to do so and secondly, because you would be selfish. All I can do now is just to try to spend as much time as possible with her and making her feel that there is indeed something back here worth returning for. I do not know how she feels but the most that I can do now is to only try.

On a lighter note, the anticipation that I had for Harry Porter and the Goblet of Fire resulted in disappointment. The graphics and effects were great and in this instalment, Harry, Ron and Hermione has a wider range of expression of emotions and they are growing to be quite good of a bunch of actors but the story line was not as captivating as I hoped it would be. The inclusion of Pegasus, Mermaids and the return of Lord Voldemort brings so much more colour into the story. I actually paid 35 bucks to watch the movie in the Gold Class cinema, 42 bucks if you include the popcorn and the Coke. All in all, the movie was alright and I would gladly pay 35 bucks for this movie if I had to choose one out of all the shows that has been screened throughout this year. I remember once asking a friend as to which super hero's power he would like to have if he could. I chose superman due to the fact that he is the complete superhero, strength, speed, ability to freeze and melt things and the x-ray vision is a bonus. He chose Bruce. As in Bruce Almighty, meaning that he possess the power of GOD. Fucking wanker. If asked about the item that I would love to have from the Harry Potter movie, I would choose the cloak of Invisibility. Just for the fun of it.

Reached home about 1 yesterday night after the movie, took my shower and lay my self on the bed and stayed wide awake until after 3. I have no idea as to what was keeping me awake but one thing's for sure, that two hours of extra precious sleep that I should have got would prove to be very much useful now. Here I am, sitting at my workstation eyes half shut. I think I would just pop out for some refreshments to perk myself up. Maybe a ExtraStrongDoubleMochaChocoLatteWithTripleShotsOfEspresso AndADashOfMilkWithNoFoamAndTwoBrownSugar would do the trick just fine. The friend of mine (who said that he wanted to be Bruce Almighty) is into extreme stunts lately and he is going to confess his feelings to a girl later. Best of luck to him and may he be victorious. I just want him to know that there is a shoulder here for him to cry on should he not do well. (Touch wood). Remember, if all else fails, use the 3 magical word.

2 Comments:

Blogger faridz said...

what you on about man. storyline is disappointing. what the hell. you read the book? i read it when it came out. it wasnt disappointing then and the movie like stayed true to the book so..well a few bits were missing but still..what you on about.

yeah, emma watson is the bomb i tell you. growing up very nicely if i may say so.

hmmm..what superhero i wanna be. hmmm. none thank you very much cause they're fiction!!!!! wake up dude!!! i rather sleep with Paris Hilton thank you very much.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

you've always had fantasies about sleeping with stars... natasha henstridge, natalie portman and now paris hilton... you are the one who needs to wake up dude...

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home