A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Of Work, Car and Dog

The past few days really wore me out and I am feeling extremely exhausted. I guess that work never stop once you started and when you pick up your momentum, you know it deep in your gut that if you do slack off, you will be sliding down. Woke up this morning to the sound of my Samsung ringing. The number displayed was unfamiliar to me. “Some friend calling me with their office phone,” I thought. It was one of my clients, calling me on a Saturday morning and asking me to draft them a proposal. It is a good thing but there are some privileged individuals who do not have to work on a Saturday, I guess I was wrong. As I said, work never stops. Travelling is starting to take its toll on me. My clients revolve around manufacturers and therefore the places that I need to go are extremely far, at the far end of Klang Valley at least.

There are some anger in me that desperately needs venting out but for this case, I have no idea at all as to whom I should lash my fury at. Let me draw the picture for you. After a long day at work, I walked for about five minutes to my car, unlocked it, sat in and the thought of getting home for some rest made it all the happier. I started my engine and locked the door, in a city like KL, locking the door would be the first thing that everyone should do once they get in the car. I drove away and the sound from my speakers sounded fuzzy. “Oh shit, did I just fucked up my speakers?” I thought to myself as I have always loved to blast it in the morning, it wakes me up. I switched the Pioneer to play my Rasmus CD and it was crystal clear. What was wrong? The answer soon came to me but I was hoping for the better. I reached home about forty minutes later, got down the car and as to no surprise, my car antenna was gone. Unscrewed from its place. I was angry but at no one in particular. Fine. This morning, my dad asked me as to who scratched my car. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! I went down to check on my baby immediately and there were scratches on the passenger side. The worse thing is that it was done intentionally. I was freakingly mad. Some asshole disfigured my baby.

Suspects for the antenna thief and asshole who scarred my baby:

1) Some dickward who has the knack for collecting car antennas.
2) Some dickward who has got his antenna stolen and therefore looking for a replacement.
3) Some dickward who feel the adrenaline rush for stealing shits which are worthless to them but important to me.
4) Some dickward who wants a dildo but had no money to buy it.
5) A !@#$%^&*&^%$#@! who feels that my car made his inferior.
6) A !@#$%^&*&^%$#@! who thinks that vandalising others properties is still the “in” thing.
7) A !@#$%^&*&^%$#@! who thinks that I have parked in “his place” when it is a public parking area.
8) The fucking idiotic guard who feels that I am troublesome as I always wake him up to open the gate for me as I come home late every night. You are hired to guard and not sleep ASSHOLE !@#$%^&*&^%$#@!.

I seriously need to wash my car, after doing my proposal, after eating my lunch, after sleeping for another few minutes, after taking my shower, after showering my dog.
Dogs are so fortunate. I have a beagle which I named Aibo, not a suitable name because he doesn’t listen and act to my command. As his “MASTER”, I have to feed him, shower him, cut his nails, cook for him, pick up his shit. How I wish my workplace master will do the same for me. To all, happy mid-autumn festival. Stuff yourselves silly with mooncakes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sheerbliss said...

Aibo is seriously scary... u mean he won't attack when you ordered him to? haha

1:05 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

when he jumped on you the other time, i commanded him to... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... i told him that you have bacon in your handbag... Muahahaha

9:55 PM  
Blogger faridz said...

you forgot number 9. Maybe he's a person who just likes to scratch cars belonging to people who's names are Charles or begins with Charles or ends with Charles like..Charles Kennedy or Benjamin Charles or Ray Charles for instance. Or, it could be Charles Chen himself. Sure you didnt let your fat body graze your own car? Dont blame me, Im just trying to help pinpoint the culprit over here.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Faridz... please go and play in a sandpit somewhere...

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home