A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Fully Loaded

2 hours 38 minutes and counting down. My interview at OMD will then take place and I am already feeling butterflies in my stomach. This is not the first time that I am going for an interview but why do I feel so nervous? Is it because of the fact that this may be the big break that I am looking for? Fortunate, that would be what I would say to describe myself. The whole thing happened out of sheer coincidence.

I feel so much pain in me now. This time, it has nothing to do with anything emotional. Pure physical torture that I had to endure from the previous night of Futsal. My ankle hurts and I am going to limp to my interview. What's worse, I was in the toilet doing something of extreme importance and when I am done, I took an equipment that has a trigger that would fire jets of water when you press it, it is called "The Hose". The mechanism that provides "The Hose" with its ammunition, what we call "The Tap" is usually turned off, rendering "The Hose" powerless. I then positioned "The Hose" but not at is designated area and accidentally pulled the trigger. "The Hose" was loaded, apparently, "The Tap" was operating. Jets of water shot out, hydra laser beams, and finally made contact. The result was devastating. Blood gushed to my head and I could feel pain, same place but two seperate entities. To the person who did not disarm "The Tap", watch your back.

4 Comments:

Blogger faridz said...

you mean..you've lost your crown jewels? How can you lose your crown jewels, when you never had them?

6:57 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

go suck a lollipop...

9:58 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

go suck a lollipop...

4:34 PM  
Blogger faridz said...

im not 8 yrs old no more. thank you for the lolipop offer charles, but no thanks. go suck your own balls charles.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home