A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Neck tie

It has been a long time since I last posted or even checked my mail. Comments that I got for my last post was really, what can I say? I celebrated my 22nd birthday today and all was well. Woke up with a message wishing me happy birthday, then got a call, then my directors celebrated my birthday for me with a cake, single candle and no song. I was glad as everyone there were beings with testosterones. It would be all too weird. My birthday actually falls on the 14th of July in the Chinese calendar, which coincidentally is also the date for the ghost festival. My birthday pressie this year is not that abundant but the people that I got it from means a lot to me. I really enjoy the feeling of finally getting to work again. Wearing my tie, getting stuck in the morning traffic, hoping to get a good parking space, drinking my ‘teh tarik’. I feel so complete now. More complete if someone would agree to. New car, new job, I feel just so rejuvenated. You see, I will have to wake up early tomorrow morning and so I will have to sleep. Goddammit, I am so freakin tired. One more thing, it does feel good to say this, “hey, can I call you back, I am in a meeting.” Haha cheers. I promise a more complete post next time around.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

haha chill larr... why getting so emo about all this shit

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im glad that u sounds more happy :D anyway,happy belated bday.sry coz im late :|

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home