A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Defeat

It seems that judgment day has set its foot on me. Strong as I thought I was, it could not have been further from the truth. The sudden change brought me to a place, a state of mind where everything turned dark, as if someone blew out the candle in a large empty warehouse. There is nothing that you can see, nothing you can hear but your own heartbeat. Even your heartbeat seems to have slowed down to a rate where you feel that you are no longer alive. Everything just turns so silent, dark, still; nothing surrounds you, just emptiness. Void. I realize that at this point of time, the struggle is over. There is just no reason for me to continue fighting, it is a losing battle. No, it is not. It is a battle that I have lost. I feel weak. Maybe I am disoriented. Maybe it is the diet. I don’t really know.

It is as if I could hear someone celebrate the victory of his conquest right outside my door. Fireworks here and there. Cheers. Songs and dance. But I am not apart of it. I do not know how I truly feel now. Combination of fatigue, constant hunger and these pain, it is getting me disillusioned. I need to regain composure, revive my confidence and rediscover myself. I wish myself good luck.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heavy stuff

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ull get over it,they're heaps of better chicks

12:32 AM  
Blogger faridz said...

either youre talking bout a gal, or you're talking bout the diet. if its the former, dont settle for a gal who you thought is nice but in fact shes not but deep down she actually is monkey bullshit, just settle for a whore, you know they're bad/damaged goods/bound to cheat etc but do not need to care bout that.. plus whores are hot, if its the latter and you lost the battle of the diets/perut, then ive to agree with you that youve lost the battle badly, ask Alexander whats it like to lose a battle..he'll tell you it sucks and he died cause of it..boy, sucks to be him huh, anyway, i only ask you to be happy and join the razman-perut-exclusive club. trust me, its a happy place.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home