A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The sun has risen

Middle of the month but this actually marks a new beginning for me, a new chapter in my life so to speak. Got the rest that I needed and all the motivation to start me off with of course the help of San Fransisco Coffee's freshly brewed Irish Cream Latte, so alluring and hot that it burnt a hole right through my wallet. The feeling was great that I finally get to have a dose of the daily traffic congestion. In a weird state of mind, I missed it. I missed working, the satisfaction of getting something done and know that I am not wasting my life, sleeping through to noon every day and staying up until at least 3am in the wee hours of the morning. For the first time, I actually have a sense of belonging in an office. Initial thought got me thinking that there would be music to make everyone motivated but I guess that peace and serenity has its advantages as well. I am actually doing this at my workstation now as I have nothing much to do. No, actually I have lots to do but it's just that my computer and the programmes are not properly set up yet and so I guess I could spare a few minutes to share my feelings on my first day of work. Tried to warm up to everyone but everyone seems a little defensive. I blame my good looks. Til later, take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home