A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The sun has risen

Middle of the month but this actually marks a new beginning for me, a new chapter in my life so to speak. Got the rest that I needed and all the motivation to start me off with of course the help of San Fransisco Coffee's freshly brewed Irish Cream Latte, so alluring and hot that it burnt a hole right through my wallet. The feeling was great that I finally get to have a dose of the daily traffic congestion. In a weird state of mind, I missed it. I missed working, the satisfaction of getting something done and know that I am not wasting my life, sleeping through to noon every day and staying up until at least 3am in the wee hours of the morning. For the first time, I actually have a sense of belonging in an office. Initial thought got me thinking that there would be music to make everyone motivated but I guess that peace and serenity has its advantages as well. I am actually doing this at my workstation now as I have nothing much to do. No, actually I have lots to do but it's just that my computer and the programmes are not properly set up yet and so I guess I could spare a few minutes to share my feelings on my first day of work. Tried to warm up to everyone but everyone seems a little defensive. I blame my good looks. Til later, take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger wernshen said...

"i blame it on my good looks"

Wow dude... looks like you have mastered the skill of "farn wa"

on and holler up for the hot milf um chik um um chik poi um chik um um chik fong um chik ja ja ja jamajai jama jai jai

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home