A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A wish that came too late

It has been so long ago since I last wrote and it feels a little weird to be posting again.

This post is dedicated to someone who just recently celebrated her birthday and through this blog, I wish her the best of everything. May this next phase of your life bring you first and foremost, joy and happiness, bundles of friends who are true and plenty of smiles and laughter.

I got the interview for Mind Share as well. Hope that I can move on soon. I know that the advertising industry is not all spic and span, fame and glory as many perceive it. Lets just hope that I can handle the load of shit that I am lunging myself into.

Til next time, take care of yourself and of each other. Once again, happy birthday (belated) to ‘you’.

2 Comments:

Blogger faridz said...

charles suck donkey balls

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

charles can suck my hairy ass too hahahaha... btw, im wern shen... i ams the man

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home