A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Until then...

My blog is no longer a place where I am able to freely express how I really feel. Thanks a lot to those who has condemned me throughout these phase of my life. When I have no one to talk to, I turn to writing... and I have now lost that option. When I feel like shit, you guys say that I whine and bitch too much and expect me to write nothing but nice and happy ongoings. I feel so couped up and really wanted to write until I realise the consequences. Hahaha. I guess the postings will have to wait until the time when everything resumes it's place. Until then, this will be me signing off. Not many will miss this but hey, there are some who do keep up with my page and I thank you and if you do feel like the rest of them, sorry.

2 Comments:

Blogger faridz said...

what the hell? no more postings? damn, now i got to find some other stuff to do between 10am and 10.03am

9:06 PM  
Blogger Sheerbliss said...

Awwww... don't say that...

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home