A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Purple please!

Mindshare Malaysia is going to hold a party tomorrow night to actually celebrate their glorious victory of being crowned office of the year, beating all the other mindshare companies from all over the world to emerge at the top. I am really looking forward to it as it would be my first time and first chance to actually know more people from this company. There is only one criteria to go to the party, not compulsory but just something that everyone is encouraged to do: wear something purple. SIGH... where oh where am I going to find time to go get myself a fucking purple shirt.

Enough about work already... I have too much to do and too little time but I guess that I am directly contradicting myself by writing my blog at this time. Well, beats work anytime, so I guess I can spend half an hour here and on MSN. Second thought, I think I will just laze around until lunch time. Third thought, better not fuck up my job. Sigh... I need something purple to wear.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u got your purple shirt right on time didn't you my dear? and it looks so super leng chai on you! thanks to me! muakss muakss**(to me) :P

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home