A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

See you....


This post is dedicated to Reagan, my brother, who will be leaving for Australia today. Just wanna tell you that I will miss you and please do take care... Guess that I will just have to see you next year. Do call ya. Should you need anything, I will be here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MUTHA FUCKER!!!! CAN YOU CHOOSE A BETTER PIC AR? CHAO CIBAI BETUL... DUN LA TAKE SUCH AN IDIOTIC PICTURE WHEN THERE ARE TONNES MORE THAN I LOOK SOMETHING LESS RETARDED THAN THIS... KNN

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home