A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Transit in Singapore

Hey guys, its been long and I am now actually in Changi Airport waiting for my next flight to Shanghai, scheduled at 5.55pm. This is my first time in Changi airport and it sure as hell beat the shit out of KLIA. The sheer size of it is enough to make this small nation seem like a giant. I am using their free internet service where they have this NEC lcd with a mini keyboard, without the numerical portion of it. Right in front of me is a Maseratti Spyder and beside me are endless counters selling perfumes. this is really an eye-opener. Anyway, I am gonna go get myself something to eat and will update whenever I have the chance to. Haha, That means when I get back from Shanghai. Till then, take good care ya'll. Time for an upgrade KLIA... see ya

1 Comments:

Blogger ΅•º čħĸ åĸä ®ēåģăŇ© º•΅ ™ said...

cheh... i was in Changi Airport also when im coming over to AUst ma... nothing special also... i find it pretty confusing when changing flight... gotta run all the way UP and then wait... haihz... did u see the MANY SMALL ISLANDS around Singapore that is not shown in maps? thats cool weh... every little island has their own port or small lil pier... thats cool... hehehe

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home