A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Brand New Day

Dear all,

The past two weeks have not been a pleasant experience for me. And in my previous two post, I have ranted, vented, expressed and said everything that I wanted to. Now I feel much better.
First off, sorry to everyone who feel offended. I know that my words has been laced and heavily coated with malice and I apologise. No one should have to go through all those. By saying sorry, I am not saying that I am wrong, but just wish to steer everything away from the wrong-ness of the whole situation. We trip, we fall, we learn. I tripped, I fell and learned and whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.... or paralysed, or scared, or paranoid, or disfigured, or in-pain, or confused, or...many many more. We have the power to choose and I chose the first option.
So here again, I apologise to everyone and would like to ask just once, can we all just start fresh? Can we, together, make the world a better place? Can we, together, fight terrorism and create a world where people of all age, sex and race live in total peace and harmony? Can we, together, not hold any grudges, shake hands, accept the past as a lesson and brave the future knowing that we have a friend beside us?
We have grown to be like strangers... many of us... let's relive our world without strangers.

Disclaimer: Post targets no one in particular, instead, it is for everyone whom i know and may have offended.
The last three words was taken from the tagline of GIORDANO

4 Comments:

Blogger cookiezmonsta' said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:52 PM  
Blogger cookiezmonsta' said...

long life!! all hail the king!! here come the king of his own Kingdom!!! King Charles (CHEN)... i prefer calling him seng seng... huahuahuahuahuahuahua.... aiyo... u sound like as if u're in one of those beauty pageant contest wey... u wanna be the beauty king issit? hahahahha but anyway back to the topic.. glad that u hav now made a right turn.. i hope... i mean no one will know whether the decision we've made, its the correct one or the wrong one.. we can oni hope that its better than the other one...

2:54 PM  
Blogger faridz said...

and now cue forty foot echo's brand new day.

9:46 PM  
Blogger ΅•º čħĸ åĸä ®ēåģăŇ© º•΅ ™ said...

wah... the ending of this post is like those super hardcore peace loving freak weh... dun la... i damn racist la... ish... then i am not fit in ur world adi... i hate that particularly *(!$^&!%@_*&!@! person who ate all my chicken wings and sotong during the BBQ... DAMN... that person ate more than the amount he/she paid

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home