A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Friday, September 08, 2006

- is known as a hyphen

Well, I am now actually in the office and very resourcefully spending my time understanding consumer behaviour by chatting on MSN. I came across something which is rather funny and would love to share it with everyone. Behold:-

(sn) Evil Wern () says:
are stripes still in
(sn) Evil Wern () says:
i bought 3 striped shirts
(sn) Evil Wern () says:
and a striped panty
(sn) Evil Wern () says:
i mean pants
(sn) Evil Wern () says:
PANTS
Mr. Charles...- I am so thirsty... I need freshly squeezed melonade... I mean Lemonade!!! says:
err....
Mr. Charles...- I am so thirsty... I need freshly squeezed melonade... I mean Lemonade!!! says:
vertical stripes are always in
(sn) Evil Wern () says:
oh no
(sn) Evil Wern () says:
verticle are l or -
Mr. Charles...- I am so thirsty... I need freshly squeezed melonade... I mean Lemonade!!! says:
l lar.... _ is horizontal

(sn) Evil Wern () says:
ooooooooooooo
(sn) Evil Wern () says:
- leh
(sn) Evil Wern () says:
l is vertical, _ is horizontal, - is?
Mr. Charles...- I am so thirsty... I need freshly squeezed melonade... I mean Lemonade!!! says:
- is a hyphen
(sn) Evil Wern () says:
nice
(sn) Evil Wern () says:
quite sharp ya
Mr. Charles...- I am so thirsty... I need freshly squeezed melonade... I mean Lemonade!!! says:
of course

This is only one part of the conversation and the rest would have to be heavily edited or censored due to some reasons which will affect the well-being of his balls. His tespickles will be ripped out and he shall no longer be able to celebrate father's day should someone have read what I would have posted. Anyway... will give a better update later on. Till then, take care.

5 Comments:

Blogger SũəT LëŃġ a.k.a SnoW said...

_ is an 'underscore'...

1:44 PM  
Blogger ΅•º čħĸ åĸä ®ēåģăŇ© º•΅ ™ said...

yes i agree that - is hyphen...
but... *&^!&#%!*%@*(!^%#!^&@! u!!!
_ is an UNDERSCORE
do u know that? just tell him that horizontal means a FLAT LINE and vertical is a STANDING STRAIGHT LINE... easy ma...
or... when ur erected, its HORIZONTAL but for WERN SHEN, the tip is somehow VERTICAL downwards

1:46 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Don't teach me what to do or say.... berani engkau.... and Reagan... what the fuck is with your page... dun even know where the hell to click to read your entries...

9:18 AM  
Blogger ΅•º čħĸ åĸä ®ēåģăŇ© º•΅ ™ said...

swt...
my blog? there is that BIG 4 words in the box u dunno how to click on it de meh? simple thing like that u... haih... speechless

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im also speechless at this meaningless mindless brotherly banter. more blood i say. i wanna see blood!!!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home