A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Wanna know what's weird?

- My girlfriend does not read my blog

- I was in a cab with a bunch of Japanese clients and the cab driver asked me if they were from hong kong, I told him they were from Japan and he said, " Oh, no wonder they look perverted"

- I was always afraid of heights but since I bungee jumped, I could lie face down on the slanting window on top of KL Tower restaurant

- "For gay sex, ask for Hisham at Information Counter" written on the toilet wall in Concorde Hotel

Sigh... I am just bored.

I will try not to procrastinate anymore about posting up pictures.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will read ur blog sometimes..just that i dun leave any comment. so dun u dare to write funky stuff here..otherwise..;/ kekeke

8:36 PM  
Blogger ΅•º čħĸ åĸä ®ēåģăŇ© º•΅ ™ said...

Meng dun act cute

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun jealous..

7:40 PM  
Blogger hendrik&may said...

sien !

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home