A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Just a few days..... it can make or break

I just came back from Taiwan and everything was fine until I saw my grandma... she looks much worse than before I left. In the 5 days that I did not see her, she has grown so weak and now needs to use a wheelchair. She can't eat and can't stand without anyone supporting her. I pray. I pray for her. I do not know how to feel now... I can see that she is suffering. A part of me does not want her to go but a part of me does not want to see her suffer. She don't even have the energy to speak to me. I went back during my lunch break to see her and bought back some food and desserts. She is so frail. I don't know what to hope for anymore.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just spend as much time as you can with her now. Let her know that you care.

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home