A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

It has been some time since I last wrote. Work is beginning to pile up and my life is pretty pre-occupied with worrying both about work and personal issues. I just came back from Singapore yesterday and my trip there was great. There was so much that I did and like every visit to our small neighbouring country, Richard, our partner in Singapore provided us with the best of Singaporean hospitality. Brought us to none but the best restaurants in Singapore and there was this Restaurant called Mezzanine in Hyatt where almost every staff there knows him by his first name. Started off from the office at 6.45, I drove with one of my Directors all the way down to Singapore, we took turns of course because the haze seriously fucked up my health. I have difficulty breathing and constant dry cough. It was really bad but the condition in KL is considerably much better as compared to Singapore. The haze in Singapore is scary and when I say scary, I mean that I can look directly at the sun from my 12th floor hotel room without hurting my eye. My nose and throat suffered the most but luckily, there are many girls in Singapore which soothed my eyes. We were at the restaurant in Hyatt and this gorgeous girl walked past and sat behind me. I told Richard that his country is blessed with so many beautiful creatures which is made up with 2 Xs in their chromosomes and he said this, “You were talking about the girl behind you? She is ex- Miss Singapore.” No wonder lar.

On the way back, we passed the customs in JB and Malaysians are people who, and I dare to proudly declare, trust people with all their hearts. We were queuing up at the green lane and we just went past because there was no one there at all. No one even bothered to check the 27kgs of C4 and the 63kgs of heroine that I had in my trunk. How convenient and how silly of me to even have taken all the effort to hide them in the carcass of a dead donkey. We stopped by The Undershop in City Square JB and the place is seriously like ROJAK ( A dish with many things all mixed together with black sauce and peanut). We then moved on to Malacca where we stopped at Pahlawan Mall where we parked by the roadside and went in to have a look at The Undershop there. It was beautiful. The Interior Design is all different and looks so much classier. After the short stroll, we drove off only to find a fucking SAMAN stuck to my windscreen. SIGH…. Company pay, nevermind. I took some pictures, will load them up next time.

Reached back to KL about 8 plus and bumped into my mum on my way up to the house and she had tears in her eyes. I already guessed what happened as my brother called me from Australia earlier when I was still in Malacca. He told me that my grandma is diagnosed with cancer and is in critical stage but I was optimistic until I reached home and saw the hopelessness in my mum’s eyes. I knew then that things are serious and she told me that my grandma was on morphine and the hospitals do not want to admit her because there was nothing they can do. My heart was shattered instantly. I drove my mum and aunt out to get her a new mattress as she complained that the one she was sleeping on was not comfortable anymore. Many thoughts ran through my mind and I just cried. I was not that close to her anymore because I felt that she loved some of my cousins more than me as she seldom sides me when arguments break out. Now the thought of losing her just pains me. We bought a new house and it is due to be completed in 2008 and we even reserved the room downstairs (which I initially want) for her. I want her to be able to stay there. I want her to enjoy life that we will be able to provide her with. I want her to experience the filial piety from her daughters and her grand-children that his son could never give her in a million years. I will be leaving to Taiwan on Monday. I am afraid that things might go wrong. What if I am not here? If there is a God, Please show me a miracle and I will profess all my trust in you.

5 Comments:

Blogger flyboy said...

sorry to hear that man.. take care there dudelove

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that man. but this will cheer you up..razman is now a Sith lord. The sith are black you know...

8:34 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Thanks man...

9:13 AM  
Blogger ΅•º čħĸ åĸä ®ēåģăŇ© º•΅ ™ said...

faridz has nothing else better to say... haihz!!!

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

charles : hope youre hanging in there buddy.

reagan : the words that come out of the faridz's mouth always have meaning damnit. they're like freaking gospel im telling you

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home