A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Monday, October 30, 2006

THE MAN, The Man, The Boy, The Girl, the girl and the pussy

The past few days have been a little more crazy than I have expected it to be. I had to be the driver of a few of my dad's Japanese friends as they came in six, me being the chauffer for three and my dad another three. They are actually quite a funny bunch, being amazed at many things that we take so much for granted like barbequed pork ( char siu) and mango sago (sai mai lou). Getting along with them was not a problem at all, that is until they spoke to me. A couple of them have the basic command of the english language but the rest of them spoke in a hybrid of Japanese and their so called english which to me, I just don't get it. They would talk and laugh and I would just nod and just all of a sudden say, "Sumimasen, watashiwa wakarimasen" which loosely means, "sorry, I do not understand", and they will try talking to me in English which is not even english and I would just have to nod or pretend to laugh when they laugh. I stayed up late for many nights just to accompany them as they are our guests and so the least I could do is show them how hospitable Malaysians are.

My Grandma's condition is not improving and the only thing that I can hope for is that it is not going to be any worse than it already is. She is looking a little better now as she has regained a little of her appetite and energy.

Last Saturday, Meng, Darrell, Amber, Cindy, Chee Leong and I was at the fun fair near One-Utama and we were on a few of the rides. Amber was afraid and we can forgive her as she did not go on any of them because she comes across to me as this sweet little girl who is learning so hard to be a funny-woman. Chee Leong did not go on any of the rides as well and of course we can all forgive him because he is also a sweet little girl who looks funny. Minus the two girls, me, Meng, Darrell and Cindy went on the gravity defying rides which made us scream and our hair looks like......shit. Anyway, four of us were on three rides and it finally came to the last one and it was then that Meng and Darrell pulled out. Looks like there were only two men left in the group, Cindy and me. I queued up for the tickets and the went for the ride. The ride is something like two crescents being side by side and it will swing in opposite directions.....360 degrees and at 180 degrees (which means that you will be hanging upside down), they will even leave you hanging there for a while before it continues. So there we were, two men on the front seat, wanting the best view and excitement, we chose not to be like the other wimps who do not dare to be in front. We chatted for a little because we had to wait around ten minutes before the ride started, and it was then I found out from Cindy that she almost fell asleep on the first ride because the wind blowing on her face was really comfortable!!! The first ride was a circle where everyone will be facing each other and it will be spinning... while swinging to more than 90 degrees on each side so it is something like a spinning pendulum but swinging very high up instead. I broke a sweat. How could she be so calm? The ride started. Halfway up, I felt no fear but screamed to create the atmosphere and the higher it goes, the weaker my knees got. Then I lost it. I was screaming like an idiot because the ride really scared the shit out of me and it was when I was hanging upside down, Cindy turned to look at me and asked, “Are you screaming for fun or are you really scared?” Her voice was almost monotone and serene. I was shocked for a little while, not for the fact that she is not afraid at all, not for the fact that she could talk to me calmly, but for the fact that she could be all that and asked me when I was freaking hanging upside down. Conclusion, Cindy is the MAN.


Next post... pictures from Taiwan.

4 Comments:

Blogger ΅•º čħĸ åĸä ®ēåģăŇ© º•΅ ™ said...

how i wish i could be there... Aussie is nothing near fun...

6:15 PM  
Blogger Lil Daydreamer~ Make The Impossible Possible said...

Haha although i never take that ride before but i can imagine how scary is that! and kinda funny when you mention that your friend is almost asleep! and not scared at all..lol...

6:19 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

my balls of steel does not looks that steely after all

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

charles, my balls are made of steel titanium cubic zirconia with a lil hint of 14 white carat gold.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home