A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

.....................................................

There are days where the sky seems darker than usual and you get totally engrossed by the feeling of being lost and the great sense of uncertainty that rains on you from the clouds that should be white and cotton-like. The sky stretches to infinity and as far as the eyes can see, the dark clouds have encompassed it all, your vision is blurred from the droplets that hang to your eyelashes. Your eyes become heavy and with a jerk you wake up. You breathe a sigh of relief but only to discover that you are still where you are.

For every darkest day, there will be a brightest minute, a tiny ray of sun that penetrates through the thick merciless dark clouds. It would be the only source of wamth, the only good thing in that situation. I am looking for that ray and even if I could find it, I need to decipher what it means.

Thank you for all the times you shared with me. Good bye. Take care. I hope we get to meet again. When we do, I hope that it would be with a smile and with no reflection of that dark cloudy day.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beside saying take care i dun think there're much thing i can say... well just take it easy n take care

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the matter with you! Depressed and all. Did someone de-virgin your ass? Haha. Take care though.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea man!! We know you Mr Charles...you ain't so bright and articulate with words. how long did you spend to think that up anyway? One word for you....Pretentious.

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like Oh my God!I've found a title for your blog! "Dickhead lives on!!"

6:45 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

It's a funny thing that I am able to guess who actually posted up those comments. Anyway, I hope that you guys understand the whole situation before you start judging. I have no right to say anything bad to you... but neither do you.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home