A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Slap on the face with a glove

Dear all,

I am officially issuing a fucking challenge to you fuckers out there who are fucking hiding in your fucking tortoise shell, being anonymous and all that crap. You have an issue with me, come and say it straight to my face and do not for once think that you portray yourself as a noble bastard by trying to step me down on my mistakes because you still are to me, nothing but a piece of flaming piece of shit with miniature balls. Own up you bloody motherfucker. You know what, I think you fuck your own brother just because you are such a fucking coward.

Last piece of advice you son of a bitch, grow some balls and then maybe you don't have to wear that skirt that your mother forced you to wear to school and the bright pink panties with lace since you don't need room for your balls and dick. Reason? You have no balls and your dick is on your head.

One more thing, if you are not a man (literally), please stop being a dumb whore and continue standing on the curb and hope that you get another 12 bucks that you charge per hour you dumb whore.

Come on, own up, I dare you.

Sincerely,
Charles

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...well...a challenge eh? you know what? so long as i don't declare my identity, you are still on the losing end. And honestly...use your little device you have in your skull called the 'brain' and be rational. If you can write your feelings on a blog, surely you're goin to face Criticism you dumb fuck. welcome to the real world. You can raise all the challenges and dares you like...it only proves how stupid you are. You ask anonymous to be a man and declare who he is. Then you have to start thinking like an adult, you dumb fuck. And with you describing all those dried shit and $12 an hour bullcrap....i laughed my head off because it is too good to imagine your fuck face getting all pissed off!! hahaha...love it. take care dumb fuck....and have another round with your words.

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All you imposters out there, fuck off!! It is actually me, your father...i've been fucking your gf. forgive me....btw, you got $12 to spare?

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please stop it...is enough...

10:08 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Mr. Anonymous you know what.... you are right. I should be rational about this and I have no right to demean you in any way. Oh well, thank you anyway for pointing certain things to me and of course, making me realise that my temper is shit. I will try to change that since I have listed that as one of 2007's resolution. Cheers. By the way, this has nothing to do with Vicky so please leave her out of this row.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh lol. i got into your blog from some random clicks on kennysia comment page. uhm, anonymous ppl are quite juvenile-.- and i thought your gf is janelle when i last read your blog?

4:42 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

wow... hahaha, that was mighty long ago. And funny that you will even remember the name janelle since it was so long ago.

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charles Charles Charles... Let's hang out together man. Bet you miss me. ^^

11:50 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

I know you wanna "pao" me the shang har dong fun that I owe you oni

9:18 AM  
Blogger flyboy said...

AirAsia is offering mother's day promo.. for only rm29.99 u can go to phuket!... so why dont all of you take a break and have a cat.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home