A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Congrats Leanne and Benjamin

CY and I went out for a drink yesterday night to meet up with a friend. Main purpose: Meet up with her. Secondary purpose: Collect weding invitation. She has already signed the papers and so, legally, she is married. The whole ceremony will be held on the 9th of next month and I really wonder how it feels like. Leanne and Benjamin have been going out for 5 years before they decided to tie the knot and I am sure that it is not an easy decision to make.

I met Leanne when I was still in form 4, you see, we attended the same tuition class. She, among the three other girls in my class, was closest to me. After high school ended and we moved on to college, technology bridged the distance between our friendship and we kept in touch from time to time. She then went on to pre-university and that was where she met CY and in Uni, CY and I got to know each other. Hard to believe that it has been so long.

Congratulations Leanne and Benjamin. Hope that your marriage will be blessed and showered with love and mutual understanding.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy for the couple but sounded scary to me ... not prepared i guess

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home