A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Cupid's Chokehold

I am currently having dinner at my friend's place. Remember Sheley? She is my best of friend from Mindshaare. Remember Mindshare? That was my previous company. Here I am having instant noodle with Shel and another two of my ex-colleague, Fiona and Sue and they are actually arguing with each, fighting over the tedious task and responsibility of washing the dishes. What's up with that anyway? I am trying to type and finish my food at the same time so that I can pass on my bowl to her. We are here on a drinking mission and Shel happens to have a 1.5 litre of Heineken, vodka and wine.
I actually have something gravely important to share with you guys but the constant singing of the Carlsberg jingle by Sue and the fact that pepper went into Fiona's nose is actually distracting me from blogging. They are singing Cupid's Chokehold now. I guess that I will just have to blog some other time. This blog will document everything that they do until I feel like I want to continue eating. this is the first meal that Shel cooked for me and it's instant noodle. Nothing worth noting since it is just instant noodle. Well, goodbye peeps... I guess it's back to drinking and my dinner. Will update once I have peace and back in my own place. Anyway, I love them.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is only monday n u already start ur drinking session...not bad wor...enjoy ur nite....

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

orgy last night mate ?

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u can call alcoholic anonymous at 1-800-charles

10:36 PM  
Blogger faridz said...

call 1-800-charles-when-wanna-play-football-get -your-people

3:41 PM  
Blogger lyn said...

hey charles..
let's see who is a worse alcoholic.. you or me..
by the way drinking of mondays os not wrong..

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home