A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

How am I doing?

It has come to a point where I wonder how I am really performing at my job. Am I good? Am I moderate? Am I not up to par? I really wish I knew. I have always pride myself to be someone who is intelligent but I have reached a junction where I do not know how much change I have actually brought to the company. How successful are my campaigns? The ideas that I have, do they work? I need someone to judge my work and tell me whether what I am doing is right or wrong. I need someone who will tell me how or what I can do to improve what I am already doing. All the ideas that I have, I will throw it pass my dad beforehand and ask his opinions and more often than not, he will hit me with all the drawbacks that I have never realized existed. He is good in that way. He is able to see so much deeper into the whole idea that I wish I could do the same. I am someone who is over-confident and at times, over-optimistic, thinking that whatever I do will be great and I always strive to do things that no one else in the industry has done before.

I admit that I hunger for fame. I hunger for people to recognize my work and my dad realized that. He is afraid that this mentality of mine will be destructive. He once said that with this way of life that I am leading, falling will definitely break me and I believe his words to be true. I do not think that I can go through failure without having my confidence and ego crushed.

On a happier note, I have got the chance to meet up with these few celebrities and my preconception of them being pretentious and stuck up rather amused me when I found out that they were not how I thought of them to be. How shallow. They are just like you and me but more recognisable. I have been out drinking and chatting and clubbing with them and they are just another crazy bunch of people that I can call friends. Well all in all its been really fun. I guess I count my blessings to have the most fun position in my company. The best part of my work is definitely the people that I meet.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Hendrik said...

you're doing a great job from people who don't know what you're doing. well , you stop and you're looking back at what happened , that's one move that helps alot. really.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Celebrity Charles, he is so famous now. Can I have a photo of you...

12:02 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Fucker... I know you are Melvin haha

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

charles has officially become a celebrity groupie.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

a you got that right.... wanna be a part of it??

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home