A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I wish to be powerful

I am arrogant and I am self-centered. I admit it. I love to be recognised.
I met someone yesterday who has achieved so much more than I have, and he, as I am, being 25.
I am humbled. A little envious. A little jealous.
I am glad that I am surrounded by people who are successful. Successful and young.
It motivates me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

but i'm sure he isn't a martell ambassador

2:53 PM  
Blogger Sheerbliss said...

Be happy with yourself mister! I'll still love you pal!
Geezzz, what's wrong with you people nowadays?

1:19 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Shirly > I love you too. So dun be a stranger when you come back.

Werny> I am not one as well... I'd be drunk now if I was

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's difference between "image" and "self" . People would always convey themselves according to their image and often forgetting their self.

Also ... there's a different between "believe" and "fact" .

3:43 PM  
Blogger lyn said...

if you become one (martell ambassdor) can i get drunk with you?

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home