A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Friday, March 21, 2008

How does it feel to be drunk?

Vicky is away on a holiday in Bangkok.
I organised a karaoke session tonight.
When we sing, we drink.
I guess I am fucked.
Either that, or sober.
I hate the latter but I have no choice.
SIGH.
Events are coming... hard to resist the temptation of the clear, crisp, amber poison.

2 Comments:

Blogger razman said...

is it just me..or is malaysia filled with too much australian shiraz? i prefer french to be honest...but what can you do

4:39 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Australian wines, to me personally, are way way better than french. French ladies are fucking hot though. I don't mind french wino if it comes with some french lovin

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home