A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I am not a pervert....

.... really I'm not. I came back from a lunch appointment not too long ago and it was one of the hardest lunch appointment that I have had to sit through. Do not get me wrong, the girl whom I met was great company and talking to her is comfortable (in a very non sexual context). The whole ambience was casual,we talked about random stuff, relationships, how the gay community is segregated to a few different levels, things in general. There was only one problem. Well, I wouldn't call it a problem but more of a distraction. You see, she looks good, toned physique, dresses well, long flowy hair and all that. But as a guy, we tend to "unintentionally glance" at 'them' when we turn to look at their face to talk. Having low cut top does not help.

There was a point in time when I asked her,
" How do you know when a guy is gay, when you just look at him?"
" If they look at me, I will see if they are staring down my top."
She has reassured me that I am a 100% uber masculine hot blooded straight man.
" See, you do not turn to look at me when I told you that, so you are definitely not gay."

Goddammit. It was so embarassing but luckily for myself, being cool and all that, I just turned and talked to her, maintaining eye contact. I am a pro if I say so myself. It came to a point where I placed my elbow on the table, hand clapsed in front of my face, away from my nose, thus blocking my vision of her neck downwards. I can earn so much from teaching people this and please count your blessings that you have been passed on such great knowledge. I am a genius and sometimes I hate to admit it. This teaches us a valuable lesson and it is something that I am glad that I found out. When you wish to stare, wear very very dark sunnies, the type where no one can see where your eyes are looking through your lens.

This is a community service reminder.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice boobies eh :P

11:48 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

don't be a pervert

4:05 PM  
Blogger razman said...

thanks for the tip...i will clasp my hand and remember of u the next time i meet a girl with low cut shirt

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U meet a girl with a low cut shirt and first thing u think of is charles? That sounds so....gay.

charles, u better be careful.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

razzzzzzzzmaaaannnnnnnnn..... bila nak keluar minum ??

10:16 AM  
Blogger Hendrik said...

It's not your fault !

3:59 PM  
Blogger .: angel :. said...

Boobies rock. Full stop. We girls think they're awesome too - wait, we KNOW they're awesome, cos we have them, and guess what, you're not allowed to touch! :P

You poor sods.

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is ok to admire them just don't stare at em like an hungry pervert wolf! :P

5:05 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Angel: some guys can do crime and get away with it just by using their charm...

fiona: men are born with this basic instinct to have an instant connection with boobs. Wearing sexy clothings adds to the mystery and curiosity.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home