A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Monday, June 09, 2008

The Angel of Death

I can still vividly remember the voice that woke me up in the wee hours of Sunday morning. Mother was knocking on my door, telling me that it was raining and that I should keep all the electrical appliances off the ground. My only reply was that I have shut all the windows and dozed off again. Within my consciousness and sleep, I felt a presence in my room. It felt colder than usual and I knew that there was something amiss. I did not dare to open my eyes wide to see who, or what was lurking in my room but I had to know. I had to know what was causing me to lose sleep and tremble. I have had a really tiring night as a few friends and I partied from about 8 until 3am that morning. Sleep to me was crucial but my eyes would not shut. Something inside me told me that my life was about to change. I could only manage a peek through the crevice of my blanket and there it stood. It was the darkest being that I have ever laid eyes on. It was Death itself. I was afraid. The appearance of Death could only mean that a life would be taken. I was trembling and fear embraced me so tightly that I could hardly breathe. Then all went dark.

I woke up the next morning feeling fine and thought of the night before as nothing but a mere dream. I woke up with a puddle of water right in the middle of my room. I thought of it as strange. I brushed it off and went for my shower and breakfast. 2 hours passed since I woke up and I walked over to my phone to check for any calls that I have had missed. I fell on my knees. What I saw the night before was real. A life was taken. Nokia was dead. My N76 was dead. She was drenched in a pool of rain and no phone, no matter how strong, would survive that long submerged in water. I panicked and was heart broken. She was not even a year old. She was so young. Her demise brought me much grief and I guess this is where we say farewell.

Goodbye Dear N76

I knew that I had to get back on my feet and move on. She served me well while she did but I could not live without a phone. I walked around aimlessly for the whole day wondering how my life would be without this piece of technology and I realised that it was impossible for me to have to go through another day without this piece of equipment. Then, I did what any sane man would do. I got a new phone. It was not as sleek and sexy as my N76 but it was not supposed to be. I got a man this time. Dark, mysterious and touch screen technology equipped, he prides himself as being one of the best with a 5.0 megapixel camera and an ISO800 image stabilizer, holding a 2 gigabyte micro SD card from my N76, her spirit is instilled in him. His name is Viewty.


Welcome to the family Viewty

This is where a whole new chapter begins.



p/s: Since the visit of Death, IT not only took away my Nokia but also a lot of numbers. So please mail me your numbers k?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dearie N76 will R.I.P. because she know she have a good boss specially dedicate a post for her! =_='

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hendrik: diu ...

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

diu diu diu diu lei lei lei lei lo lo lo lo mou mou mou mou

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

diu diu diu diu lei lei lei lei lo lo lo lo mou mou mou mou

7:14 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

motherfucking bitch

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home