A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Pardon me if I stared...

Not too long ago I posted up something in regards to me unintentionally staring at a friend's boobs. I did not mean to do it on purpose but as men, there are some things that you just cannot control. We always marvel at this great God's creation that can grab a man's attention instantly if revealed. Not all guys know how to appreciate it but for those who does, I now know why men find so much interest in boobs. IT FUCKING SAVES OUR LIVES.





So please, next time you see me staring, I was just lowering down my blood pressure.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger lyn said...

nicee....
you think it has the same effects on women?

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

print the article onto a plain white T and wear it ...

good info dude ! shall work on it :P

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok this prof made all men happy! So what should women stare?? ahem..

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Additional workout with the hands would be a good idea also. Not just the eyes.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Wilson Ng said...

If a guy don't see the boobs, where to see? The eye? Later the girl will said you try to seduce her... Being a man is tough... Boobs are amazing things, they make u confused...

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home