A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Nightmare of dreaming a dream

It was scary, no, it was more like a total mindfuck. The vocals of Timbaland and beats to the song "Bounce" echoed in my ear and it hit me that my phone was ringing. I woke up realising that my surroundings were actually dark and all I could see was the illumination of my mini stereo set that I mysteriously found sent to me. I was staring at the stereo and my eyes focused on the bass that was vibrating due to all the thumping from the track, and all of a sudden I woke up, again. And there I was, on my bed, phone beside me ringing. The time was 8.16 am and I knew that I was late.
I moved into my new house last Thursday and as I was unpacking, I found a package that was sent to me and it seemed like it was there for sometime, just that no one told me and I did not notice it although it was a big package. It was a set of mini-stereo.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Hendrik said...

deja vu ? mindfuck ? deja vu ?

who cares dude ... you've got yourself a set of new mini-stereo !

4:49 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

true that

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahahha rendang.org proves that charles is indeed a girl

1:46 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

But we will never guess what you are would we??

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home