A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Blinded on a sunny afternoon

There are times when you feel that there is nothing running in your mind and for me personally, that is when I feel most useless. Nothing specific that floods your head and the only thought that you have is the thought of why you have nothing to think about. To a certain extent, it exudes a certain degree of calmness but beneath that, fear lurks. Brings about the saying 'the weather is calmest before a storm' or something along that line. Have you ever felt so afraid when all of a sudden your mind seemed to just shut down and you stare blankly at nothing and trying so hard to understand the reason for that moment of emptiness and void? I have had experience it and it was not pleasant. Maybe I am young and therefore afraid of being lonely. The feeling of emptiness intensifies even more when your own mind abandons you. As I age, maybe, I will learn how to appreciate these tranquilities.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home