A Blog With A Title

The life of a regular guy, going through irregular changes, looking for simple pleasures in life. Funny how seldom you can put simple and pleasure together. Everyone needs to believe in a GOD and I believe I can fill your believe. To you, I shall be GOD.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

Well, before the holiday season hits us and get us all drunk and poor (through gambling of course), I would like to wish all of you a Happy Chinese New Year. There are many wishes that I have up my sleeves but since I am wearing short sleeved shirt today, I only have a few of which I can pull out.

Wishing everyone the greatest of fortune and may prosperity shine on you in every way possible earning you great money, great friendships, great career, great sex and all things great.



mucho mucho love,
-Charles Chen-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home